Friday, January 19, 2007

A lucky day in CO

A lucky day in CO for me =D

I was on my vendor and saw a player using the cool effect 2 stalls away from me. So out of curiosity, I click on his stall to see what he has to offer.

On the first screen, I saw +2 or izzit +1 stone selling at 2.4kk. Pretty cheap price. But these are not attractive enough for me to leave my seat to rush to my bank. So I coninue to scroll down. Come to the last page, I saw he has an Elite 2 Soc Shield at only 15kk!! OMG!! That was an insane price. 2 soc items at 15kk??!! This make me get off my seat and rush at top speed to the bank, got the money and come back to buy it =D

So when my bro is home he suggested that I sell it for CPs instead of cash. I took his suggestion and price it in CPs.

As it's my usual routine to check my vendor before I sleep, I was shocked to see the shield gone. For a min I thought I priced wrongly but on 2nd glance I saw someone has bought it with CPs~! Yay~! This is thus far the luckiest day in CO for me =D

No comments: