Sunday, February 04, 2007

Propnex D&D

Today is Propnex D&D and I just got home not long ago from it. The D&D is held at Grand Hyatt and it cost $89 to attend the dinner.

After attendiing the dinner, I find that it is really worth it. It's not so much on the food cos Banquet food are more or less the same. It's the MC. He is so entertaining that we keep laughing non-stop. Other than him, Kumar was there too and he is another joker xD. With these 2 guys around, the ballroom is full of laughter =D Such a fun night, I think I will go to the D&D again next year.

Btw, our table won a special price cos we are the most spontaneous group =D

When I got home, Afiliazn used his other char to whisper me asking me how I find the costume "Blue Dream". It is only later that I know he bought the costume "Blue Dream" for me. It cost 980 cps which is more than 4dbs >.< Such an expensive gift ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: