Thursday, June 10, 2010

Earth's Children Series by Jean M. Auel

The Earth Children Series of story book is one of my favourite. The author for the Earth Children Series is Jean Marie Auel. This year, 2011, Jean M. Auel published the 6th book, which is also the last book for this series. The title for the 6 books are The Clan Of The Cave Bear, The Valley Of Horses, The Mammoth Hunters, The Plains Of Passage, The Shelters Of Stone and The Land Of Painted Caves.

I first come across the Earth Children Series of story book when I was studying in College. I was lucky that my college library has them and from the minute I started reading the first book of the series, which is "The Clan Of The Cave Bear", I couldn't stop.

The highly anticipated sixth book of Jean Auel's Earth's Children series, THE LAND OF PAINTED CAVES, is the culmination fans have been waiting for. The Land of Painted Caves continues the story of Ayla, her mate Jondalar, and their little daughter, Jonayla, taking readers on a journey of discovery and adventure as Ayla struggles to find a balance between her duties as a new mother and her training to become a Zelandoni-one of the Ninth Cave community's spiritual leaders and healers.

You can read the summary for the books at Earth's Children Series

No comments: