Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Exciting Day

I had an appointment with Merlin from Bioskin at 2pm today. I bought a slimming package from them and I saw the date on my record card as 04/11/2004. Wow~! 6 yrs ago ... But as I no longer need slimming, I went down to discuss changing my package to some other things.

Initially I wanted to try out their facial package but then I realize I have to top up a minimum of $2000. I don't intend to do that as I have a bad habit of buying packages and not completing them x.x Time to change this bad habit. In the end we decided on changing the balance $2k+ credit to their products.

While coming down the escalator, a girl walk over and waited at the bottom of it. She then told me that she wanted to interview me on what I like abt YOG and I was like o.o YOG? Erm .. I didn't watch it .. She told me it's ok as I just have to say 1 thing and she has already prepare it for me. I was like wow~ so interesting xD And I agreed. It was really fast. I have never been flim before and it filled me with excitement. I was feeling so happy and excited. I am so happy and grateful to be able to enjoy this experience. Thank you.

No comments: