Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just wondering if any of you have bath with candle light in a HDB flat before? Well, I have ... last night. Long story, here goes.

I was taking a bus home and this Malay Lady got up and wanted to alight from the bus. As I was sitting on the outer seat, I turn aside to let her past. She was carrying 2 big plastic bag and something leak and drip onto the seat and me. I did not notice that there was some liquid on the seat and placed my hand on it. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Malay lady told me that it was lemon juice and when she saw me wiping my hands and the seat, she asked me to wipe off all the liquid. I kinda doubt that those are lemon juice cause it felt oily. So I took a sniff and awww... the smell is like sardine fish! Smelly and fishy! Luckily I have some wet wipes with me.

After I alight, I received a call from my mom informing me that our apartment is having power failure! The entire block has black out. I went to buy some candles and went home. Not knowing when the electricity is going to be turn on again, I have to bath with the help of the candle light. It might sounds romantic but I am in no mood for that, cause the flame nearly went out when water spray onto the candle by accident.

The electricity came on sometime later but trip 2 more times before it got stable again. What a day...

Friday
Went to watch "The Corpse Bride" with Shirley, Nic, KL, Siew Siew & Ellen. It is a nice show and I find this statement that the corpse bride, Emily, said very touching. She said "Victor, I love you. But you are not mine" How sad... but this does happen in real life too.

After the show, we went to Indo Chine. This is the first time I'm there. Nice place. Here's the pic~

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We left the place around 1am and took a Night Rider home (first time as well) The bus goes to Simei and I have to walk home from there. By the time I reach Simei, I'm hungry so I bought a cup noodle, add hot water and ate it while walking home Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: