Monday, August 28, 2006

To my lil sis

To my lil sis:

I know that you are in bad shape but after today, bad shape is not the right word to describe it anymore. You sure are in a very serious state. And all you do is to make it worse by drinking and smoking.

You must be in great pain just now, yet you still persist to be stubborn and keep telling everyone that you are fine. I know you are not but what can I say when you insist that you are?

It scares me to see you coming out of the toilet cubicle and kneeling down in pain. I wanted to bring you to see a doctor yet you keep saying no. You said you went to do a scan and you already know the result, what it is then?

You know that we all care about you. There is a lot of people that care about you. Your friends, parents, teachers, friends that you know in CO and many more. Please don't break everyone's heart by doing more harm to yourself. I am not sure how bad it is but there must be a way to get well, if you would only put your mind to it.

You make me upset by saying this just now "Don't shed a tear when you come to my funeral". Now listen, I dun want to attend your funeral for another 50 or more years to come. So don't give me these kinda crap and do something to help yourself.

No comments: