Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yi du gong du?

Took a day MC yesterday and went to try DIS City Quest. I finally get to the 3rd level and get a lucky amulet for my effort. After that is sleep and more sleeping session :P

Went back to work today and still feel goggy. Thought of going home in the afternoon but the work is just too much >.<

When I got home, mom says she's going to cook vegetarian mutton curry. I look at her and wonder, is she trying to kill me or she thought that "Yi Du Gong Du" is going to work? I'm still having a bad throat and she wanted to cook curry. Anyway, I just tell her to cook anything that she wanted. So dinner was vegetarian mutton curry and Otah >.< Both spicy stuff which might make my throat worse ... let's pray that it wun worsen it ....

Oh, 2 more things that are worth mentioning ... This morning my mom drop the new lock that I bought and broke the tiles on the stairs =.= so when I got home she grumble and complain that I bought such a heavy lock that doesn't come with chain =.= The other is that JX came back to the server to pay us a visit. He said that if I make him a water rb he will come back and play so I said I'll probably give him DarkCloud when I RB him. But that should take ages :P

No comments: