Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Conquer Online

I went for the Lasik Consultation last Friday. The result shows that I am suitable to go for Lasik but due to some concern, I decide not to go for it afterall...

I downloaded a game sometime ago and have never got about to play it. So on last Friday, I started playing it out of bordom and got hook LOL. It's an online RPG game that Audrey introduced me. Very nice game and I think I will "disapper" from msn for a while.

On Monday night, Ron came over to Tampines with Sam to pass me my DVD as well as to collect the installation disk for C.O. Haven seen them for more than a month ...

My company had an early Christmas celebration today and we have buffet, games and lucky dip. One of the game is memory game. We are all requested to stand in a single file and the first person will say out loud his/her name. The 2nd person will repeat that name and his/her own name. Then the 3rd person will repeat that 2 names + his/her own name and it will keep snowballing down the queue. It is a really stressful game, not fun at all. Well, guess this year I am luckier. I won a 512mb flash drive. Not a bad prize after all and it's practical.

The next few days will be busy days so I'll most likely not be entering anything here. I shall take this opportunity to wish all my friends who are reading a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: