Sunday, December 04, 2005

Malaysia again

The 4 of us went back to Malaysia yesterday to select the pictures that we want for our album.

Reach the studio in the late afternoon and after a short wait, we were seated in front of the computer to pick the pictures. I can only say WOW~ when I see those pictures, they turn out to be really nice. So nice that it was tough for us to stick to what we were entitled to. End up all 4 of us exceeded our selection by 10 pictures each and have to top up money for those extra pictures.

The sales people at the studio inform us that it will take a month for them to complete the album as they need to add in designs and stuff. Meaning I can only see the end product next year ... Well, I guess good things are worth waiting for (",)

Saw this while I was surfing ...
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...

No comments: