Friday, December 30, 2005

Eve of New Year Eve

One more day to New Year eve ... time really flies. It seems like 2005 pass faster than the previous years ... Or could it be the many events that happen this year that make it seems faster? I wonder ... Well, I hope that 2006 will be a good year to everyone and that everyone can find what they are looking soon.

Alright, back to me. The past week and a ½ has been spend playing C.O. Seems like a few of us got hook to the game, me being one of them. And everyone of us are tired from lack of sleep ... Bad ... Anyway, it will prob be a while before we got tired of the game. So if you wanna chat with me over msn, look for me in the day time.

Haven been sharing articles for ages ... Here's one that's useful
5 Smart Ways To Unmake A Mistake

No comments: