Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hong Kong Trip

Met up with Shirley at Outram MRT and went to book the package. They can only confirm the availability of the hotel on Monday. At the moment, they only reserve the air tickets for us.

After which, we went to Esplanade for ice cream at Haagen Dazs. We order the "Ultimate" and I have 2 scoop of my usual "Belgium Chocolate"~ yummy~ Went on to Bugis after that and shop around a bit.

And it is in Bugis where the joke begin... as we were walking, I saw a girl with an eye patch and that reminds me that Wu Zong Xian got beaten up by some people. So I told her, "Wun Zong Xian bei ta" which she heard as "Wo Zong Jian bei ta"... =S and she say it so loud some more... goodness... if I kena hit in the middle I sure call fei li one lor... Make me laugh till my tears run... Just when I was about to stop laughing, she created another "joke". I told her that "The other day, wo bei gou ti" (the other day I was kicked by a dog) which she heard as "Wo bei gou qi"... faint... make me laugh so hard till I nearly drop to the floor... rofl

Then Shirley's friend, Ellen, join us for dinner. This is the 2nd time I'm seeing her =) And during the dinner, she agreed to go to HK with us. Another of their friend, a professional photographer, will also be joining the trip, so now we have a total of 4 person, which is good. And with a professional photographer with us means that I can have the pics for the night view from The Peak~ Yay~!

No comments: