Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sleepless night...

I'm so sleepy... I only get to sleep for a few hours last night. And I'm not sure if it's the way I sleep or wat, I tot I felt a weight on me last night... Scare me awake... Hopefully it dun happen again tonight...

Come to think of it, I have been sleeping lesser hours for the past week... Oh no... my sleep debt is building up again... Love as I might, I just can't sleep. And my appetite is kinda poor too. Would that contribute to a slimmer me? Lol.. Hopefuly the situation will improve soon...

I didn't know blogging could be so interesting. =P This really took up quite a bit of my time cos I'm a total idiot to html and stuff. Fun fun.. hehe... esp with my fav song in the background... Tong Hua... but there is no Tong Hua in real life...

No comments: