Monday, April 25, 2005

Payment for HK trip

Kingdom Travel called to inform us that the hotel that we want has rooms available but we have to go down to make payment. So later I will meet up with Ellen to make the payment first and then went on down to Tampines to meet Shirley and Nicolas to discuss about the trip. Luckily I knock off earlier on Monday, else sure no time.

Just now Boy Boy sign into MSN. It has been ages since I last chatted with him. Hmm.. think the last time that we really chatted was before V's day? I thought he was too busy until he forgot about his "mommy" =P lol And he told me that he was thinking that I forgot about him haha... Strange "son" of mine, I sms him he no reply mah... Anyway, he say he will spend an hour of his time on me daily, lol, as if he will really have that much time to spare =P

No comments: