Monday, April 18, 2005

Internet Connection down...

Grr... was so pissed for the past weekend cos my internet connection was down. Simply can't get online at all. Called support and stuff still can't work... anyway, i will do a quick update here.

Friday
After work, went to Kara with Shirley and Siew Siew. Kbox has Wa Jie already~! So happy. Get too into the song when I sang "Ni Bi Cong Qian Kuai Le"... was my fav song... Anyway, sang till 2am then went home.

Sat
Try to log in the internet but was unable to. Called the support and after trying to help me solve it, told me that maybe there's some prob with the modem and arrange to change one for me. At first he said Mon but I manage to get him to expedite it to Sun =P

Met Shirley in the afternoon to check out the F&E package for HK trip. Found 2 agency that offer a competitive price. Will be getting more data from Shirley's bro's gf on Tues. Think we should be able to finalize from there.

Sun
Went to Singtel Orchard to change the modem. Then home again to install it. After installing still cannot go online!! Pissed!! Called support again and they try to help again. In the end, they give up and say have to get another department to call me on Monday... Boring... No internet for me for 2 days... simply boring~

No comments: