Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bad Hair Cut

Alright, this is more like a complaint entry about the bad hair cut that I have on Sunday...

Called up Jean Yip and book an appointment for treatment and a hair cut. They asked for my details and my stylist, so there, appointment confirm.

When I reached there, my stylist is sitting at the front desk, yawning away. They show me to a seat and got another girl to do the treatment for me... I was thinking, where is the stylist that they assigned to me??? If he's my stylist, isn't he supposed to attend to me??? Anyway, I didn't make any fuss and go along with it.

So this girl was applying stuff onto my hair, etc. Time passed and they start to blow dry my hair. That's when my so called stylist came over and start to trim my hair. He was in such a hurry that he only spend about 5 min on my hair. End up he cut off too much hair from the right side of my fringe and he can even "oops"!! What is this?!!

This is really an upsetting incident for me... I doubt I will ever let them cut my hair again.

No comments: