Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sore Throat

I'm down with sore throat... sick again Image Hosted by ImageShack.us consecutively, this is bad. Went to see the Doc yesterday and he said that my throat is still red. So he gave me a stronger antibiotics. Shh ... tell you a secret ... I didn't take the antibiotics... Not that I fake the sickness, it's just that I rather my body overcome the virus itself. If I keep taking antibiotics, one day I might run out of medication, lol. Anyway, I only skip the antibiotics, the rest I'm taking.

Earlier on, we went to Balestier for our family dinner. We went to a vegetarian restaurant that serves buffet (my brother is on veg). Food is not bad and we had an enjoyable time.

Daddy & Mommy~ Who do I resemble?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See, we were enjoying ourselves~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: