Saturday, July 16, 2005

Grr... stupid contractor

Grrr... there goes my sleep! Some contractor just have to choose today to come in to fixed the window Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I met mei and gang for dinner last night. On the way to meet up with them, I pass by a shop call "Choc-a-bloc" Well, as the name suggest, they sell chocolate muffins and cakes. But as their business is so good, I can't even get a muffin off the rack. And they says that I have to place an order for whatever item I want. Sounds a bit ridiculous if I were to order a piece of muffin from them... Guess I'll just keep them in mind till the next birthday that comes along.

After dinner, we went over to meet Bren. Before that, we stop by at the Shell Petrol Kiosk and I went to their toilet. Aww man~! I nearly die of suffocation then Image Hosted by ImageShack.us What happen is that before me, there were 2 malay lady using the washroom. And they were all wrap up in their clothing and they were so hot and sweaty. So when I step in, the stink was so bad that I have to get back out and take a breath. I even held the door open for a while. But it's not much help... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey, I finally found this video clip that I first saw 2 yrs ago. It's very touching~ check it out.

Kiss (Korean Clip)
http://caffeine.iem.nctu.edu.tw/~far/KISS.asf

No comments: