Saturday, July 02, 2005

Problems

Grr... I'm having problems with my shoutbox... just can't tag at all... I wonder why.

Anyway, here's a short update of the past few days.

Thursday
Met Yee for dinner. She was held up so I went to Bugis to shop around.

I was at the bus stop and need to cross the road over to Bugis. Then there's this lady who was looking to her right and flagging the bus at the same time. The worst thing is she keep moving to her left and towards me without even looking! Needless to say, something funny happen Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Her left hand that was flagging the bus landed on my ribs! Goodness~! And I was aleady backing off... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Terrible... But when I think about it later on, it was quite hilarious. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday
Need to ship out some parts to HK and that means I have to do the packing. Guess I got careless and broke my thumb's nail and it tear into the flesh causing it to bleed Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Got some vouchers for Fish & Co from Yee and decided to bring my parents for dinner there. Now that I've disposed my car, I can afford to bring them out more frequently for dinner. Not that I do that all the time but I try to make it at least once a month.

Ordered 2 dishes and share it among the 3 of us. It was nice. I was so worried that they might not like it. And I keep checking how they find the food and if they are full, etc Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Luckily they did not comment that I was naggy LOL.

No comments: