Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Charlie & the Choco Factory

Saturday
I was in the mood to bring my parents out for dinner so I suggested that we have dinner at Changi V. My dad seems kinda keen about the idea.

I've bring them to Changi V for dinner once and that was ages ago, when I still have my car. Bring them to the same coffee shop and this is what we had.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After dinner, we walk around and my parents were reminiscing about their story Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday
Shirley help me to get the tickets for "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" at a special price and we went to watch it with Nic and Siew Siew.

Before the show even came out, I have read the story book and simply love the story. So when the show came out, I simply have to watch it. But I guess the story has left a deep impression on me cos I remember almost every details in it. So there is actually nothing that really surprise me, which is bad Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Overall, I would say that the show is good. A fairytale to dream about in today's practical world, whereby fairytale simply does not exist.

Before I head off to bed, here's something to share:
Clueless Husband

No comments: