Saturday, August 06, 2005

Friend getting married

Wednesday
Ron wanted to pass me my DVD so we arrange to meet up and have dinner together with Sam and Francis. We meet at Bugis. As it has been a few months since we really get together, it feel kinda awkward, as though I am having dinner with strangers. Good thing is that we still have topics to talk and laugh about. Francis also try to create topic to talk to me Image Hosted by ImageShack.us which I really appreciate.
We parted after dinner as they need to look up a friend. Well, I would say that friendship, if no effort is put in to maintain it, would fade and eventually we will be back to strangers again.

Friday
One of my friend told me that she is getting married. It is so sudden that it took me totally by surprised. I just hope that this is what she wants and that she will be happy with the choice she has made.

Evening time, had an appointment with Ryan and gang at C&C. Before that, I met Yee for dinner before going down to C&C.
We went to Beach Road for steamboat. While we were there, I keep wondering if I will run into Alex and what might happen. I have constantly wonder about this. Anyway, I did not meet him. I'll let you guys know if I ever do run into him.

No comments: