Monday, August 22, 2005

Outing with Ron & Gang

I met Ron, Sam & Francis at Bugis earlier as Ron is passing me some dvds. Kinda surprised that Francis is coming along as he was working night shift the day before and he was still chatting in msn at 2pm... if it's me I think I will collapse.

We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. They seems to have a very good appetite and took a no of items and also a no of premium items (red plate items). I thought that they must be familiar with the pricing there since Sakae is kinda popular. Guess what, I was wrong... They didn't realise that the price for the premium items is at $6.50 and they took a total of 8 plates. Before asking for the bill, I did a rough calculation and the price came up to 110+/-. Told them about it and they were surprised LOL. Ron was trying to be funny... make me laugh till my tears roll down LOL.

After dinner, we went to a cafe opposite Bugis. Btw, Ron can't seem to keep his hands off Sam. Don't go guessing what that means LOL cause you might guess wrongly =P Well, Ron like to slap Sam on the back, tickle him, slap him on the tummy, etc. Haha ... poor Sam. It's really funny looking at them.

Overall, it was a fun evening. They make me laugh so hard till I tear and not just once but a few times =P

No comments: