Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nic's Bday

Went to Bugis with Shirley to shop for Nic's birthday present. We wanted to get him a bag as he like bags a lot.

Started from 3rd floor and check out all the shops that sell bags, nothing nice. Until we came to Adidas... The moment we step into the shop, my eyes were fixed on a white bag. Shirley saw that bag same time as me. We tried carrying the bag and find it really nice and decided to buy that. Gave it to Nic (who was fixing his hair at RED Bugis) later and he told us that he really like that bag. Moreover, this is the only color that he is short of Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey Nic, Happy Birthday to you~ May you have a wonderful and memorable birthday. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On Monday, I went to catch Initial D with Mei, Ryan & Ping Ping. Booking done via GPRS and my friend forgot to mention that we have to be there half hour earlier to collect the tickets... So in the end the cinema release the tickets to other people and we end up getting seats at the 2nd row, extreme corner... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I was looking forward to the show and this was like a great disappointment to me... If there was no booking and we just walk in to buy the tickets, I would not be so disappointed. Good thing is that the show is really nice and seeing Jay on the screen does boast up my mood... not to forget the sms reply that my friends send me to cheer me up Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, here's something to share

The Dirty Dozen: 12 Relationship Red Flags to Watch For

No comments: