Saturday, September 24, 2005

I won a pair of tix to Nokia Starlight Cinema

I was checking my hotmail and saw some emails in my junk folder. It is my habit to check the junk folder as some of my friends' email will be directed there.

When I went in, I saw an email from Nokia Starlight Cinema informing me that I have won a pair of tickets~! I was so happy~! I have wanted to go to the Starlight Cinema but I couldn't find anyone to join me, reason being the price is a little bit steep and the shows are already screened by the local cinemas. So I am so glad when I got this pair of free tickets Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I asked Yee if she would like to go to the show with me and she is so nice to agree to accompany me to the show~ We choose to watch the show "Initial D" and I'm really glad cos the first time I watch it in the cinema, I didn't get a very good seat. This time round I got a really good view and under the stars somemore~ It is such a nice experience.

I've taken some pictures and upload it. Check it out~

The Queue
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Drink Stall
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Food Stall
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Send a SMS and be projected on the screen
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I send a SMS for Yee but she missed it as she has gone to buy drinks for me. Yee, here's the SMS that I send
Dearest Yee, thanks for coming with me. Friends forever (",)


Night Sceen
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: