Friday, September 02, 2005

Mommy

I'm simply impressed with my mommy, she's really amazing

I came home yesterday to find her sitting in front of my computer learning how to use it. I was surprised to see her sitting there as I simply did not expect her to wanna learn how to use the computer.

And last week, I got her a cell phone that has an in-build camera. I taught her how to use it and saw her exploring it by herself. The next moment, there she is snapping away with her cell phone. My dad came to me and said in a joking manner, "See what you have done... Now I am the 'victim'." Image Hosted by ImageShack.us LOL. Reason being my mom was taking pictures of my daddy. LOL. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Earlier, I went to Toa Payoh to take a bus home. As I was walking towards the bus terminal, a guy approach me to complete a survey for him. Instinctively, I rejected him as the first thing that come to my mind is "Insurance"!

While I was walking away, I found that he look more like a student. So feeling bad, I walk back to him and asked if he's doing a project for his school and he said no, it was a survey on Radio station. Since it's not insurance, I decied to help him with the survey. For my effort, I was given a notebook from the Radio Station that he represented Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: