Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sky Pub

Friday
It's Friday, time to stay up late again, LOL.

Met Yee for dinner before we meet up with Ryan. He's asking us to go to a pub in Tanjong Pagar and it's the first time we are patronising it. Peng Peng, Vivian and some other people went down as well. One of their guy friend reminds me a little of my Didi. For a moment I was wondering if they are somehow related.

Overall, this place is not bad. I would prefer this place to C&C partly cos I can "breathe" better here. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday
Woke up early in the morning as I have an appointment with Shirley and Nic. We are going down to MISA to make payment for our cruise to nowhere. Surprisingly, they do not accept Nets so I have to draw out the money from the ATM.

Although we have made payment, the booking is not consider complete as MISA has key in Nic's name wrongly. They will send the amended copy to me on Monday via email. The paperwork should be complete by Monday, so Star Cruise Virgo, here I come Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Following this, we walk to City Hall to have lunch with Nic's friend. There's a married couple in the group with a baby girl who is really adorable~ I think one of Nic's friend came down just to see the baby.

The afternoon past pleasantly with lotsa laughter. I think I will never forget about this interesting incident about one of his friend regurgitating previously swallowed food and chewing on them again. Make me laugh till my tears roll down. It is simply amazing! He's the only person that I know who can do that Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, here's something to share again~
Fighting the Good Fight

No comments: