Sunday, September 18, 2005

Majhong at Ron's house

Sam buzz me in msn and asked if I would like to join their Mahjong session. I was hesitant as their rules are different. They do not have any ceiling and the minimun requirement to win is at least 2 tiles. In the end I agreed.

Sam picked me up at Aljunied MRT and head off to Ronald's house. I thought I can see "Girl Girl", the dog that Ronald adopted but his mom has brought it to her house.

Sometime in the night, Ronald and his girlfriend had a heated agruement. I was a bit shocked to witness it and kinda worried... But according to the 2 buddies, this is a common occurance. And I got to know how stubborn the 2 of them can be. Luckily it all got resolved in the end.

While I was surfing, I came across this quote and find it meaningful
Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin
How true... That is if you give it a chance to begin...

No comments: