Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bonnie's Wedding

I just came back from my 2nd God Sister, Bonnie's wedding banquet. They held it at Mandarin Hotel and it is a lunch affair. Thus far, I would say that this is the best wedding banquet that I have went to, not cos of the decor, food or whatsoever. It is cos that I can feel their joy, love and happiness at being able to spend the rest of their life together. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us The slideshow, the music they play, everything, just convey that kinda feeling...

And my bro-in-law is so sweet~! He was giving the usual speech and at the end of it, he said, " Blah blah ... Lastly, I have something to say to my wife. Bonnie, I am not rich, don't drive a big car and doesn't stay in a big house... Therefore, thanks for being my wife" My god sis was so touch that she tear Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I also felt very touch. And it make me wonder if I will ever find someone as sweet as my bro-in-law Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: