Saturday, June 04, 2005

IT Show

Reach home ½ an hour ago, *yawn* so tired...

Sigh... I'm gonna be so so broke this month... Wanted to do hair treatment yesterday and went to TM. Check the prices of Jean Yip and Reds and decided to pop in to Jean Yip. Their 2 step treatment is $88 and my stylist suggested that I top up a bit to make it a 4 step treatment and I agreed. End result is good, hair is now softer than before. Paid $105 just for the treatment... sigh... why is it so expensive? I also sign up for their 5x treatment package @ $540. See I'm gonna be so so broke...

Went to the IT Show with Mei just now. Mei wanted to get a thumb drive so we went there to check if there's any good offers. Saw a 256mb Iomega thumb drive selling at $39, cheap, so Mei got that. Personally I prefer Sony, just because the design looks much much nicer =P LOL yeah, want me to buy something, make it cute and nice =P haha ...

After the show, we went for dinner. And around 1115pm, went to pick Ryan up. Then went to a 24 hour coffee shop and sit down to chit chat. Karmy came to join us shortly after. Chit chat and exchange updates. Seems like we are back to the good old days where we meet every so often =D Glen came over at about 230am after sending Ady home. Everyone is getting so stone so we went home around 330am... *yawn* k, sleeping time... till later~ Good night~ (or good morning)

No comments: