Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Damn pissed

I am super duper pissed by some people at work GRRRR... damn pissed!!!

It's about a shipment that is coming in. Supplier committed that the parts is only shipping out today yet someone can keep asking me for the AWB ever since last week!! Pls! AWB are only given when the parts are out! Even if they were to give it to you earlier, what can you achieve when the parts is still sitting in the warehouse??

And this morning, supplier send another email to say that the shipment will be delay. And it was given to the top people and no one say anything. When I mention it later that there's a date change, then people start to insist that that parts have to be out today! Can't they read? So if I never say anything, then what?

Can't stand it. I'm getting mad... time to start looking for alternatives already! And this time round I'm going to look into it seriously. Arggghhh!!!

No comments: