Sunday, June 26, 2005

Relaxing day

A day for me to do my shopping for my necessities. Got 5 tops and out of the 5, 4 are black Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Yeah yeah, I know I have lotsa black tops, almost 90% of the clothes in my wardrobe is black. I keep thinking of adding more colors into it but whenever I step into a store, the first color I look for is black and then still black. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The other day, some friends comment that my life is happening. Hmm Image Hosted by ImageShack.us How do you define happening? I guess my life did change after last Oct. It used to be staying home, playing games, waiting for his call, etc ... Those were the lonely days in my life... Now is better, much better.

Saw this while surfing and decide to share it here. My ex-bf used "The Alien Abduction" and I have always wonder how we would react if we were to meet on the streets...
7 tactics for calling it quits

No comments: