Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Courtesy

Was thinking if I should input this incident here and decided that I should.

Someone message me in MSN and I was telling him that I met my Hong Kong friends when I was there. That's when he said a very RUDE thing. Well, I consider it rude, told another friend of mine about the conver and he, trying to calm me down say that "Online people are like that". Got me thinking... I find that there's no excuses for being rude even if you are online. No matter in real life or in cyberworld, the other party deserves some respect from you. That's my thinking. Maybe it's just me ... I usually try to be nice to people, even strangers.

Ok, following is what I find offensive. Well, actually it's the last word... name has been edited.
XXX says:
singapore one u no wan to meet
XXX says:
you go meet oversea one
XXX says:
PUI

Rude right? Maybe he meant it as a joke but please, it's not acceptable to me.

No comments: