Monday, June 06, 2005

Computer Down

My com has been down since Sat... think I must have over used it =P which is why the power supply is "gone" hahaha ... Now I can only rely on my IT expert to help me fixed the problem, so Mei, you know what to do yah *wink* lol

Hmm... the past few days were all spend with Mei they all. WOW~ Anyway, here's a brief update.

Sat, felt so stone.. cos the night before I sleep quite late. Took a short nap and called Mei when I wake up. Went out for dinner with Mei, Ryan, Bren & Leia at Changi V. After dinner, we went to the lounge at Changi V Hotel. Well, that place cannot compare to Marina Mandarin. The beverages, ambience and service all lose out to M.M. All these are still tolerable. The worst thing is that a housefly has landed on Ryan's glass and is happily drinking his "Ice Latte".... Awww... gross... But then, guess I can't asked for too much, if I'm not wrong, Changi V's hotel is a 3 star hotel?

Sun. I wanted to go Sim Lim to buy the power supply (it's the metal box in the com) and a keyboard. Called Mei to check which kind I should buy and was told that she will try to find me one =P So in the end I just went to Challenger to buy my kyboard. After that, went out with Mei and gang again =P

Ok, have to get back to work already... sign... what a busy day =(

No comments: