Sunday, May 01, 2005

Chalet

Just got home a while ago from Ryan's Chalet and updating today's events now =)

Brought my parents to Sakae Sushi for lunch this afternoon and then shop a bit before going home. Wanted to take a nap before going to Ryan's chalet. That's when I rec'd a call from Zhiming... He said that he's already on the way to Tampines and will reach in 20 min... :rolleyes: grr... no warning at all! And I have to rush out to meet him... there goes my nap... grrr... Meet him for a while at Starbucks and he passed me a DVD "A.I" which is my bday present... hmm... so nice of him... A little like "Xiao Fei Zhu"...

Around 615pm, Mei came over to pick me up and we head off for the chalet. This chalet is a farewell gathering for Tina as she is flying off to London to work and would be staying there for quite a while. Kinda sad for Ryan... he would be so lonely after Tina fly off...

Our whole group (from Lao Da to Karmy) all came down to the chalet. When Leia saw me, the first thing she say is "You slim down". Haha... seems like I really did lose some weight...

After we finished bbq-ing, Don suggest that we play cards and they went off to get the cards. So I started playing games on my HP. After a while, Bren came over and say they are going to cut the cake for Tina. So I just walk over and that's when the whole group of them came out from the chalet and sang me a Bday song~! Wow~! Sotong me, I never tot that they will buy me a cake =P LOL They really caught me by surprise =D Well, I've attached some pics here to share =D

Happy Birthday to me~!


My cake's leftover =P


Ice cream that Yee got for me~

No comments: