Monday, May 02, 2005

Hmm... I wonder if those reading my blog will find me lor soh or not =P one day can have up to 3 entries =P no choice lah, when I come across things I just feel like sharing. Wait till night and consolidate I worried that the feeling will be different liao =P

My afternoon appointment was cancelled so I went out for dinner with my parents. My mom says wanna eat "Yu Tou Lu" so I gave her an early Bday treat, her's is just 2 days after mine. After dinner, I went to Tampines Interchange to meet KM. He came down to pass me my Bday present. =) So nice of him hor~ He also gave me a stalk of Rose, when free then I upload the pic here =)

Well, ½ an hour more and my bday will be over. This year's bday is different from the past few years but I had a good time. If only someone were to spend it with me, then it would have been perfect...

No comments: