Saturday, May 07, 2005

Tired...

I just got home a while ago... dead beat... but since I just got out from the shower, I don't feel like sleeping at all... so, here I am =)

I called Mei this morning to ask her out for dinner and Karaoke. She agreed and also invited Glen, Ady & Karmy. I meant it as a kinda early Bday celebration for her as she will be working on her Bday. So I'm glad that more people turn up. We went to Kbox for the karaoke session (hehe... been wanting to sing for the past few days =P) and someone call Ryan up. He came down with Tina and a friend of theirs. This time round, I didn't dedicate "Ni Bi Cong Qian Kuai Le" cos I dunno if it will evoke the same emotion I felt then, so I tot I better steer clear...

This year seems like a bad year for relationship... first is me, then Tina is flying off and leaving behind Ryan and a few friends around me also having probs... M.S told us that she just broke off with K.H... She felt that she should have let go of it long ago... He's 2 timing... and don't deserve such a nice ger as M.S... Told her if she need company can always call me. My cell phone is on 24 hours and I'm kinda free too *wink*

Ok, to wrap things up, here's another article that I would like to share =)
Reality Check: Do You Really Love Your Partner?

No comments: