Thursday, May 12, 2005

Coach Carter

I just got home from a movie. Used to feel that watching movies are kinda ex yet recently have found me heading more frequently to the cinema. =P

Went to catch the show "Coach Carter". Didn't know what show I'm suppose to be watching and what it is all about =P Unitl I met up with Shirley and she told me then that this is a movie about the life story of a Basketball Coach, name Carter. There I was, wondering if the show will be nice... turn out that this is really a very nice show...

It is about how this coach enter into the players' life and change them for the better. During one part, a player, Cruz told the coach some really touching thing~ Aww... make me tear man... Well, I wun bored you guys with too much details on the show. You can read the summary in the link below:


Ken Carter


Think in life, it's all about the people that enter it and the events that happen... that will determine what kinda person you will turn out to be... Of cos, I think the final power still lies in one's own hand... to change or not, it's all up to us...

No comments: