Friday, May 27, 2005

Over Slept

I wonder if Jay's song is having a soothing effect on me or I'm simply dead beat... cos for the past 3 days, I keep waking up at 740am, overslept! Goodness~! First day was "Shit~! Late!" 2nd day is "Again?!" and today is "Haiz... late again" Well, it's nothing new about me being late =P those who know me would tell you, just that I'm not often that late... well, good thing my director is not in town =P else he sure jump.. phew...

Later I'll be meeting Yee for dinner~ will be showing her the pictures that I took in Hong Kong and also those video =P Talking about pictures, Shirley says that Nic has finished uploading the pictures in his online album. Wow~ in that case I don't have to do any uploading =P just have to get the link from him will do *wink* Stay tune, pictures should be on the way soon... lol

No comments: