Sunday, May 08, 2005

Karaoke again...

My mother day's lunch has been change to tomorrow, or should I say this evening...

Just got home a while ago. Wow, later than yesterday =P I met Yee and have dinner at Don's work place. I like the Crab Meat Pasta that they serve. Nice~! And it was considered a special order =P While having dinner, I told Yee that I rec'd some vouchers from Party World and that's how we decided to go for Karaoke after the meal. FYI, the Party World at Crown Prince operate till 6am... I didn't know about that until today.

I realise that communication is something that we have to constantly work on. A simple "OK" can means so much to the receiving party. Just like what my lecturer used to teach "What you thought you hear might not be what I meant" It is so true... Haiz... happened to me before... more than once... haiz...

No comments: