Sunday, May 29, 2005

Karmy

Karmy message me in msn and told me that she is going to see a fortune teller. She asked if I wanna tag along and I say ok. So she came over to pick me. That's when the "accident" happen...

As she is driving into my carpark, some kid's football hit her car and left scratches on it... A guy came forward and argue with her. In the end they called the police. Even then it's still not settled. We went down to the NPC to lodge a report but is that the end of the story? I wonder... Following are some pics that we took of her car after it got hit...

Karmy's Car Pic

Well, as we have called up Mei & Glen, they came down to meet us with the rest... "gathering" lol. Have dinner with them before they went off to catch their movie.

Then Karmy and me went down to East Coast with her baobei doggie, Rover. She brought me to a yatch club... hmm... nice place. I never knew it existed even though I have passed by it a no of times. Too bad, that place is not really accessible without a car, else I might prob go over there quite frequently =P

Well, I took a personality test just now and here's the result =)
Lonlieness
You are sad because of the loneliness in your life


Why are you sad? [amazing pictures] For darker people
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: