Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dinner with Doris

I had a hectic day at work today. It seems like I'm gonna be super busy this week... esp with that "mad dog" going crazy again... sianzz... already got lotsa things to do le still have to go dig through old records ... grr...

After work, went to meet Doris at Bugis. She was late. When she arrived, she told me she's hungry~ wow~ good sign... told me that she's in a better state today =) So we went for Thai food. It's a buffet and the food is so-so only, nothing fantastic. After dinner, we walk over to Suntec and have a drink there. She recommended me a drink, "Apricot, brandy and 7-up" nice drink~ you guys must try. It's sweet sweet de~ I like it =D Each of us only have 1 glass, phew...

Well, she did seems in a better state than last night. Hopefully this mood will be a long live one...

No comments: